Tuesday 20 December 2011

was yesterday lesson interesting and useful?

assalamualaikum...

we meet again..
my answer is YES...why? because i can know ways to know a lot about english..yesterday i learnt about contextual clues...it help me to know about another word that i never heard and use in my writing.. i also can guess the word by use another word..for conclusion, yesterday  lesson was very interesting and useful to me..
                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                            thanks to all because read my blog..                                                                                                                          see you again...(^o^)       

1 comment: